3.5'' Parachute Ball Stretcher
Wrap this device around a submissive’s scrotum for harder, more sensitive erections and delayed ejaculation.
During BDSM cock-and-ball games, a big part of the fun for dommes and doms is being able to control and manipulate a submissive man’s erection and state of arousal — and the Blue Line 3.5" Parachute Ball Stretcher can do a lot of manipulating. This CBT-friendly pleasure toy pulls a man’s testicles downward when it is wrapped around his scrotum, leading to harder and more sensitive erections and delayed, more intense orgasms. To use this device, wrap the stretcher around the scrotum above the testicles, and snap it closed. A chain should be hanging between the sub’s legs if attached correctly, and optional weights (which are sold separately) can be attached to the center o-ring, if desired — resulting in additional tension and pull. The Blue Line 3.5" Parachute Ball Stretcher should not be used longer than 30 minutes at a time.
How to use
- Wrap the stretcher around the scrotum and above the testicles, snap closed
- Leave the weight chain hanging between the legs
- Weight attachments not included
- Not for use over 30 minutes
Specs & Benefits
- Great for BDSM cock-and-ball games
- Snap closure
- Wraps around a man’s scrotum
- Promotes harder, more long-lasting erections
- Delays ejaculation